5. The Harry Potter series by J. K. Rowling: Come on, this was a no-brainer.
4. Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins: This is one of those books that even though you know that they get together in the end, you can’t help feeling super nervous.
3. To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee: This just gets better with every reread.
2. I am the Messenger by Markus Zusak: Okay, so I haven’t exactly reread this yet, but I love it so much and I know it’ll be even better the second time around.
1. The Book Thief by Markus Zusak: You had to know this was coming. I’ve already read this about seven times and it still doesn’t bore me.
Sorry guys, no review this week. I’ll try to have one up next week.