Note : This isn’t in any particular order.
1. Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins: Paris, France
So, I’ve already been to Paris twice but the times that I went were before I’d read this book and I really want to go back and revisit all the places Anna and Étienne went to. Especially the Shakespeare and Co. bookstore and Point Zero. I can’t believe I’ve been to Paris twice and never once gone inside Notre Dame or seen the Panthéon.
2. The Infernal Devices Trilogy by Cassandra Clare: London, England
Again, I’ve already been here but when I was about 6 or 7 years old and I would love to go back and see everything–especially the Black Friars bridge.
3. Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor: Prague, Czech Republic
I absolutely loved the descriptions of Prague in the book and it really made me want to visit. It sounds like a beautiful city.
4. The Fault In Our Stars by John Green: Amsterdam, The Netherlands
I think most of you know why: to see the Anne Frank House and sit on the bench by the canals and just get bombarded by all the feels.
5. Twilight by Stephenie Meyer: Forks, Washington
Don’t judge! I know these aren’t the best books but I still love them and would love to visit Forks. I’d love to see the beach and all the Twilight-related signs and shops